Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice log recording system to Definity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasiek

Vendor
Apr 12, 2002
PL
Hallo. I looking for information about implemantation recording system Ncce with Definity. What components with Definity I need to coonect. DS1, MAP-D?

Any trouble with total and selectiv recording?

Jan

Put your E-mail address up here, I'll send you some info on NICE with Definity.

Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

can u also send the info on athingalya74@hotmail.com.

regards

Ashish

I have recently had quotes for a TISL Call recording which worked out much more cost effective than Nice.

Drop me a line and I can send some links over

M1kep

Apart from the information I sent;

For short:
The voice-logging solution is just patched on the DCP-ports on your distibutor and/or can be connected to your existing trunk-lines. The Nice Server gets it's call-information from the Definity via CDR or via MAPD.
I'm not sure what your question on 'trouble on total and seletive recording' is about, but I've seen them both work on tons of sites without problems. (Apart from your regular once in a while NT-Server and Hard-disk hardware problems) Seems to be a pretty sound and safe system...
What would you like to know specifically?

Plz let me know and I'll see...
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

Can I also have copy ... snavalgund@vsnl.com

thnx.... Shridhar Navalgund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back