Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE Inserter Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

osagieb

IS-IT--Management
Mar 22, 2013
NG
thread911-1641794

Please i need help urgently..i can view calls via NICE Inserter Query . but i cant view the calls when queried...

check your nice cls and check its status in nice supervision. if you can see call via inserter but not via nice query there is a problem with cls

thank You for your response. the information on nice supervision shows the screen logger status as ok, the loggers status as ok and cls status as okay..but no calls when i query via nice query

check the logs of channel server and call server to ensure you are recieving call events. up the reporting level in integration folder on cls you will have a reporting tool. check the status of events in driver windows and logs.
when did this start happening? did you apply any updates? what switch are you integrating with?

is there remote access available for me to have a closer look?

i will check the logs and revert.
the error started 3days ago.. after an unexpected server shutdown. no updates were applied. it is integrating with the Huawei ACD. that runs on Voip

i have TeamViewerQS installed on my system. will appreciate your help

unfortunately, i am working remotely from home and the connection is not as stable/strong. can i send the details on Monday the 25th of March? please give me a time so i can send the remote connection details .thank You for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back