Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Error Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

venoman25

IS-IT--Management
Aug 5, 2002
BR
Amigos,

Does anybody have a full list of error messages from Nice (Universe/Aplications)?
I´m not speaking of the supervision warning messages.

Thanks,

Venoman25_Brazil

They can be found in one of the appendices of your technical documentation.

Chris.

Chris, the technical documentation you are referring to can be found where? I have searched every CD that contains the word "Documentation" somewhere on the label and have been unsuccessful in finding a complete set of valuable documentation. I have gathered bits and pieces of documents but would prefer to have one source. THanks.

venoman25

I am not sure if you want the this information or not but what i understand, I think you can get it once you login into Nice Universe Application then select Help and then contents and type errors and select it.

You get the following display

600 – 900 Voice Logger BIT Messages
1000 – 1999 NiceCLS API Messages
2000 – 2099 NICE Media Library BIT Messages

2100 – 2100 NiceScreen Logger BIT Messages

2200 – 2199 TIM BIT Messages
2300 – 2399 AMU Messages

Umang

The technical documentation should have been supplied with the kit... i believe this comes in both hard and soft copy format.

I would assume that your IT support staff would have been handed this documentation, whereas you may only have been given the "User" manuals.

That said, they might all have been given to the person who the kit was delivered to - or nto at all, if not, check with NICE or your reseller.

HTH,
Chris.

I need some Nice Call focus Tech information. Can some one help.

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

Snapper, I dont have a Nice Call Focus, but I have all the docs. There is not much difrence between the Focus and the regular Nice Log (execpt the front pannel). Let me know what you need. Please note the documentation PDFs are large, so I will need a place to upload them.

I am also guessing that you have tried to get a log in to where they have all the docs? You may not be able to get one though, I don't know what the exact requirements are, but Nice systems is dificult that way.

if you want info ask a question and someone will answer if you need product info contact nice or a sales channel and they can help you.

Just a standard Nice answer....

Dear Sir,

According to our records, the system on which you have opened the case detailed in the subject of this email, is not under warranty or covered by a maintenance agreement.

If this is not correct then please contact us immediately, otherwise please complete the attached Time and Materials Letter of Approval and return it to us by fax in 7 days. If not, the case will be closed without notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back