Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE Error Codes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshwing77

Technical User
Nov 17, 2005
GB
Does anybody have a list of the error codes that come up in the Status field of NICE query?
I am experiencing the following errors :
E121106
E121118
E12310
I have found a previous thread on the E12310 error, detailing it as a comms error between CLS and logger and there was a mention of a PDF with all the codes, anyone know the whereabouts of such a doc?

any help much appreciated!

welshwing77,

E12 means "voice recording failed", and the digits after "E12" describe an actual error:
310: CLS_SE_LOGGER_COMM_FAIL "NiceCLS Server received a failure while communicating with a NiceLog Voice Logger, either a communication error or an error indication from the Logger"
1106: CLS_OBSERV_UNIV_FAIL_INVALID_CALLED_DEVICE "the called device is not valid"
1118: CLS_OBSERV_UNIV_FAIL_INVALID_OBJECT_TYPE "The service request specified an object type that is outside"

it seems that you have incorrect configuration and nice tries to observe an invalid object.

thanks for the info dwalin,
is there a doc with the errors in that i can refer to in future?

welshwing77,

i do have such a document but unfortunately i can't share it with you. it's under non-disclosure agreement. :(

or knowledge is power [wink]

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

cheers anyways, i think i've managed to clear the 310 errors which were the most conceerning ones!

I have a copy that no-ones advised me is restricted so if anyone wants one give me your email address and I'll send it.

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

Can you send me a copy

biglebowski at vodafone dot net

When I was born I was so suprised I didn't talk for 18 months

Can you send me a copy.

itservices.spobr@yahoo.com.br

Thanks.

Do not drink driving! You can knock down the beer.

Hi Cyberjamos,

Please, can you send me a zipped copy?
chicodobrazil@libertysurf.fr

Thanks & cheers.

Hi Cyberjamos,
Would please send me a copy of your NICE list of error codes.

I have a Mirroring Device error (670) on a 8.75 logger and all appears to be Normal.
Thanks Telemark11

Telemark11...if you click on the link contained in the previous post it's a hyperlink to a ZIP file that contains the info you're after.

Cheers,
NJ

Cyberjamos

I just saw your posting of the link to the code file.
Thanks... I looked at it, unfortunatly it does not show the code I am experiencing... (670)

Thanks Telemark11

Where are you seeing this error, on Supervision?

Cheers,
NJ

Yes it is on the Supervisor....

I just remembered that under the Maintenance menue there is a reset mirroing device error option -- Fixed
Thanks for your help!!
Telemark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back