Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Call Focus Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLD08

IS-IT--Management
May 27, 2014
US
I am having issues with the our NICE Server not recording outbound calls. We are on a Cisco VOIP setup, inbound calls are recording fine. Outbound recordings only play a ringing sound but the acutal conversions are not recorded. Any insights??

Thanks

at first sight It could be that outbound calls are not being routed by the same path than the inbound.

could you describe the topology... or the fix if you got it?

=== having a NICE time with NICE ===

it sounds like you are missing the event answered or network reached message (sorry can't remember the exact message but it is something along these lines) in NICE. Check you have installed the correct Cisco client in NICE and configured NICE to the correct version of Cisco. Also what integration are you using? TAPI, JTAPI, CG or CTIOS, I have had issues with CTIOS previously and had to revert to CG as a quick fix at the time.

Some days I do my job, other days it feels like I'm doing everyone elses job, other days I should have stayed at home and mowed the lawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back