Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Avaya User Entered Digits

Status
Not open for further replies.

cregen

MIS
Jul 16, 2008
IE
Hi,

I am trying to get user entered digits to be logged with NICE voice recording 9.10. The collected digits are transferred to the NICE system as I see them in the NICE system logs under "user entered digits" (so AES/CTI connectivity works correctly). However I cannot get them written to the database.
I looked at the mapping for NICE with Avaya and it states that the vcClientDTMF field should be mapped to "optional 1".
I did this but still the data is not written and the DB log shows an vcClientDTMF='' on the insert statement.
Did anyone ever configure their NICE system to get the collected digits from an Avaya system and is willing to share a bit of this knowledge ;-) ?

Thnx so much,

Claus

With 8.x you had to do some work in the CLS server controller, and then use the registry to map additional columns.
I am sure if you see them in the logs then there definitely being delivered, what is your integration, TSAPI, CVLAN?

If you don't have it I can send you the integration documents for these integrations, maybe the BD mapping will be here?

Hi sidrad,

yes, I have a TSAPI integration done. I also monitored the stations itself to see if the collected digits are arriving and everything looks fine (both TSAPI excerciser and NICE system logs).
If you have some docs on this I would be most grateful to get my hands on it!

Cheers,

Claus

Hi Calus,

Do you have an email address that I can use to send yo this info?

Thanks,

Hei sidrad, how about sharing with me this document?

If u can send to my e-mail plz.
juliobantim@gmail.com

Hi sridad,

thats very kind of you! You can use claus@clausr.net to send any docs you can share.

As you can see we have already more interest in this ;-)

Thnx,

Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back