Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE and WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyb19

MIS
Dec 7, 2001
US
I found out today from my NICE sales support that an upgrade to Version 8.8 will be required if you are going to run the applications on WinXP.

Randy,
I am currently running NICE Query, Administrator, and Monitor version 8.5.2 on windows XP corporate edition with no problem. Perhaps if you have a version earlier than 8.5 you will need to upgrade.

I too am running 8.5.2 and was unable to get the applications to load on WinXP Pro. NICE confirmed the issue and stated that an upgrade will be the answer.

We are running NICE 8.7.12 and were told we had to upgrade the backend when we tried to upgrade to NICE 8.75 on Windows XP workstations. So for the time being, our NICE users are connecting through Citrix.

Citrix? Are the logging in to listen to calls or to be recorded? Just curious in my experience Citrix does not give you any sound...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back