Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NIce 8.9 voip logger and Succession 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmort

Technical User
Nov 8, 2005
I have multiple phones to record not usaind an acd, i have the ip's and the dn's marked to record and also all the ast's are set, problem is its not getting cti data for incomming calls...any idea's?

Just to be clear want to make sure you have configured all required extension numbers and mapped pos id's where required in the CLS switch driver config device and device mapping sections???

Have you configured your solution for fixed or free seating?

When you start the CLS do you see that the devices in question are being successfully monitored in the Nortel event log?

ok mapping by ip and dn,and yes all are being monitored successfully, not using and acd

All of my sites are ACD sites however I assume that you still have a seperate line for outbound and inbound calls?

If so these must be mapped together in the device mapping section of the Switch Integration within the CLS Server Controller. If you are able to record outbound but not inbound this would be indicative of the mapping being incorrect in this table.

You say that you cannot see any CTI data for inbound calls, does this mean that in the nortel debugs you can see messages for outbound but not inbound calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back