Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NICE 4.1 Uploader HowTo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gross135

IS-IT--Management
Mar 27, 2015
US
Hi, Forum!

I just joined and this is my first post, I've been lurking through a bunch of the other forums and excited to finally be a member here as it seems like there are a lot of you out there smarter than me!

We have a decent sized NICE 4.1 implementation in our environment and I have need to update the email address on file for about 90% of the agents. I was hoping to use the uploader I've read some information about but cannot seem to find documentation on it anywhere. I understand from one of our admins that it has the ability to ingest an XML file but can't find a XSD or even sample XML file. I'm blind and in the dark and not even sure this room has a light switch! Anyone out there able to lend me a flashlight?

Thanks!

try the help section in application or subscribe to extranice user guides are there on uploader

Don't try to build your import from scratch. Export first, open in excel, add your needed details in that file, make sure to save as XML, and import. Export seems to work best when writing it to a root directory or desktop. And make a backup of the user_admin DB before you import.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back