Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nfuse and SSL error 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeeek

Programmer
May 7, 2003
SK
hello,
i've configured nfuse17 (on linux SuSE 8.2) with CSG and STA (on w2k). after starting an application the ica file is dowloaded and the icaclient is started but terminates with the error message: "145: The identity certificate received is not trusted (SSL error 61)".
i've found a solution for this problem (installing icaclient 6.30 and w2k sp2), which was of no use for me. i tried to connect from either linux and w2k with sp3 but there's the same problem.

do i need to install some certificates? which ones? what certificate is considered to be non trusted?

thanx a lot
freeK

Did you install the root CA on your client? Which SSL certificates is the NFuse and Secure Gateway servers using? If they are "home-made", you'll need to install the root CA on all your clients.

Check out my FAQ on NFuse on Linux...

ChrisP

thanx for your answer fluid11;
the problem was in the absence of the CSG certificate on the client machine. all i needed to do was to install the certificate on the client.
under windows i installed the certficate centrally into the system. under linux there was necessary to copy the certficate to <ICAClient>/keystore/cacerts directory and cahnged it's extension to .crt

freek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back