Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nfocus to CM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vztech

Programmer
Jun 19, 2003
US
Nfocus connected via TCP/IP :5023 to CM 6.0.....DB connection seems to be working fine.
If an agent is deleted from CM . Nfocus only removes the name from it's database and not the agent ID.
Subsequently I'm receiving a licensing error within Nfocus "The number of agents exceeds the license limit" I believe these ID's are using up the licenses.
My question
How do I remove these agent ID's from Nfocus ? I have gone through the PDF's and cannot find anyway to remove these.

Any help would be appreciated.

I used to have super powers but my therapist took them away...

The agents will get populated from CM. In NFOCUS there's a section where you unflag the agents, which removes them from monitoring/reporting and will not count as a license.

Thx

If anyone ever needs it your find it under PBX > Reports > Set Data > You can check or un-check your Agents,Skills,VDN's etc from there and Submit it.

I used to have super powers but my therapist took them away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back