Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nexer LDK-24 default config

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrearp

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2008
IT
Greetings from Italy.

We recently received a request to reinstall and program a Nexer unit for a customer who has moved from Denmark to Italy. We usually don't work with LG equipment (sold here with the Promelit brand). The unit had the default 192.168.1.1 IP address, but the default admin/admin user and password didn't work, so I resorted to full system clear using the SW2 (battery) and then toggling SW4/4 to ON and power cycling for a reset. The display is now in Korean (and the time has been reset), but when I go to the web admin page (or via telnet) and input the default admin/admin credentials I get always a "login failure" warning message.

The sw4 dip switches are now set to "on" (except sw4 dip4)

Please note that the welcome screen in Telnet is "LDK24 Phase III", but I found no hint about password being different for different sw revisions.

Any idea?

Please do NOT post usernames and passwords here in this forum, or elsewhere in public internet area!
Thank you.

///doktor

Tele-Punkt in Denamrk took over as the LG-Nortel importer on January 1.st 2007. You can contact them for the needed information.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back