Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

newbie web design

Status
Not open for further replies.

archil

Programmer
Oct 26, 2001
US
Are there any tutorials that will walk me through building a complete flash web site? I uderstand the basics on creating movies or buttons, etc, I just don't know how to put it all together into a website.

Please help...

I dont know of any things of this sort, the only advice i have for you is make some things in flash, and publish them to html. Then you can use frontpage to make frames for example. For the rest, I would say: experiment a bit :)

There's more than one way to skin a . . . website. There are numerous books on building sites - check out your local library.

A great way to figure it out is to find a site on the net that you like and copy it. If you need help with specifics or want to bounce some ideas around, let me know - I'd be happy to help you experiment.

Yea, thats really the best way to do it...copy a site...or better yet...hybrid numerous sites that you like.

Say one has a sweet interface, but another has the colors you want, and yet another has perhaps some other special something you want to use...its all in the imagination.

And it helps to be as crazy as I am...;) Regards,
Anth:cool:ny
----------------------------------------
"You say [red]insanity[/red] like it's a BAD THING!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back