Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp3nick

Programmer
Feb 10, 2003
MY
Hi everybody
I'm such a newbie to access, now I'm making a form for a movie database, its like that I had making some forms by wizard and draged them inside main one and inside one TAB pages which is seprated, now , each movie known by MovieID which is unique because some of the movies does have 2 or 3 names that can't be unique, I want to have one ListBox on top of the form and whenever user change the recordset to another all names shows up in the list which users can notice about it, I have seprated table which have two recordsets: "MovieID" and "ProgramTitle", I want it to search for every ProgramTitle with same MovieID inside that table and shows it inside the ListBox and only for display.

HOW?

Thanks for your patient to read my message
Any help will be appreciated for this poor Access Guy

If you send me your email I will forward a small sample built on what you describe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back