Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicahDB

Programmer
Jul 15, 2004
US
I just rebuilt my laptop. I basically got stuck supporting a site that sites on a CFM server but has very little CFM specific code. It's basically HTML. BUT, after rebuilding my laptop I can't browse to my localhost with a cfm file being set as the default document. It wants me to open it. Had I not been supporting this site for 6 months I would say well maybe I need to have CFM Server installed or something but I know that I don't. I've been browsing these files locally on my laptop without anything like that installed. I'm thinking maybe I need to associate the MIME TYPE CFM so that my laptop knows what to do with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Micah

Ahhhh, thanks for the input but I figured out why I had the iscf.dll before. Apparently it comes as part of the Macromedia MX Studio install. So now I can just reinstall that and uninstall CFM Dev Server.

But seriously thanks for the comments.

Micah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back