Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie Question: Exporting Timeline to Quicktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielh68

Technical User
Jul 31, 2001
US
Hi,

I don't have much experience with Prmiere, so forgive my ignorance. Anyhow, I have this small clip that I exported into a Quicktime movie, the funny thing is: whenever I double click the Quicktime movie it previews in double-size mode as opposed to normal-size. It does the same when I link it to a web page. The double-size mode interpolates and stretches all the pixels, how can I change the default to always be in norma-size?

Your advice is much appreciated,
DanH

Your problem is now with the Premiere. You need to config your quick time player to play your movies in normal size and double size.
You can do that by pressing the ctrl+1 keys.

Thanks, amitp

Actually that's what I been doing. I select MOVIE and drag down to NORMAL-SIZE (ctrl+1) each time it plays. So without doing this each and everytime, there's no way of instructing it to always play automatically in normal-sized mode? I never encountered this when downloading movie trailers from the net. They are always in the size they're suppose to be in. I'm just curious, because I already had someone mention that my movie is "chunky" and I had to instruct them to view it in normal-size mode. Once, they did the setting it was fine, however I can't do this for everyone. Anyhow, if you or anyone else have more suggestion please let me know.

Thanks,
DanH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back