Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie Question about VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfro

IS-IT--Management
Jul 20, 2000
US
I've been using Access 97 for about a year now and I'm very comfortable working with tables, queries, reports and such.&nbsp;&nbsp;However, I'm looking at a project that may involve more complex Access applications and I don't know VB or how to use the modules.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'd appreciate any help in pointing me to a good resource for learning these on my own.<br><br>Thanks In Advance,<br>Jay Aldous

Jayfro,<br><br>Two of the decent resources on the web are:<br><br>about.databases.com<br><A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> is a good book by ken Getz and Paul Litwin that I have<br>heard about. I use a different book but will definitely get this one through IL Loan at my college. All the best!<br><br> <p>Narayanan Srinivasan<br><a href=mailto:coolie91@hotmail.com>coolie91@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Brothers and Sisters from India, if you have any recent news regarding F-1 to H-1B visa transfer, please e-mail me. Thanks.

My mistake! The first link is NOT 'about.databases.com' BUT 'databases.about.com'. Pardon my oversight. <p>Narayanan Srinivasan<br><a href=mailto:coolie91@hotmail.com>coolie91@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Brothers and Sisters from India, if you have any recent news regarding F-1 to H-1B visa transfer, please e-mail me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back