Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

newbie needs help in configuration pansonic tda100

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2014

Technical User
Mar 17, 2017
PH
I have panasonic tda100 with 2 co analog lines connected. for example co line 1 number is 1112222 and the line 2 number is 2223333 both co line is configured DIL at ext 101 which is the operator. what I want to do is if the line 1 (1112222)is busy or no answer in a certain period of time the incoming call will be forwarded to the other available extensions or group of extensions. I'm not sure if this possible, your advice will very much helpfull. I really Appreciate if someone could provide me answers and step by step on how to come up with this. thanks in advance!

setup a group like 601 and put all the extensions you want into it set to immediate or 2,4,6, ring delay

dil the number to it and it will ring all after time is set to ring on each extensions

thanks a lot, do I need to order did from the telephone company so that it can accommodate more incoming call? because if the line 1 is engaged and busy no calls can get through?

you need hunting/roll over lines for more than 1 call to come in at a time

Thank you, is roll over lines same with direct inward dialling?

Direct inward dialing is normaly used with sip or isdn
Analogue use a line per number and roll over is the exchange sending the call on to a second line if the first is busy

Ddi is routing by the exchange sending in the number or part of the number that was dialled and the system routes the call to the extension or group assigned to that ddi

Dil is normaly used for analogue as there is no info to direct the call just a burst of a/c so when the system gets this ring voltage it sends it to the extension or group in the dil table and there is only one entry per line for each time mode

This was very informative thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back