Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Newbie- Deployed report only previews 1 inch 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hencyt

MIS
Mar 14, 2003
US
Hello again everyone,

On the webpage, the report I deployed only shows to be about 1 inch tall. To see the whole report you have to scroll. When I preview it before I deploy it, it is normal height.

How can I fix this? What setup did I miss?

TIA!

Sunny

You say "on the webpage", would this be the report manager screen, or a "real" web page used to display your reports (the SSRS GUI is not all that friendly). If the latter, there may be a ReportViewer control on your web page that needs resizing.

Hope this helps,

Alex

[small]----signature below----[/small]
I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs

My Crummy Web Page

Thanks for the response.

I was referring to the intranet "webpage" that I deployed the report to.

Could you give me a hint as to where the reportviewer controls for my webpage are?

Thanks!
Sunny

I'm still not certain what you mean. If you don't mean the built-in report manager, you'd need to talk to whoever maintains your intranet site.

If you do mean the report manager, are you using a non-IE browser? (I've never tried looking at it in Firefox or anything else, but I knwo a lot of the css that reporting services uses is IE-specific).

[small]----signature below----[/small]
I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs

My Crummy Web Page

Alex,

Thanks that was it. I was using Firefox.

I can't believe SSRS isn't firefox compatible.

I think that is lame of Microsoft.

It never even occurred to me that would be the problem.
Thanks again.

Sunny

Alex-

Thanks for that as well. I actually googled around last night and found that exact css code fix for firefox and was going to post it here today to help others reading this thread. But you beat me to it.

Thanks for all your help!!

Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back