Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

new to siebel analtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

smonty

IS-IT--Management
Jul 28, 2005
DE
Hello All,

I am very new to siebel analytics , can any one tell me where i can find basic of siebel analytics, what is it, its architecture.

I would be better for me to read from urls or pdfs

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Monty

There are several components to Siebel Analytics. I recommend that you look into the Siebel Bookshelf. Not sure if your company has to purchase liscenses for the bookshelf. It is the most valuable resource from Siebel. Otherwise you may try looking into courses on Siebel University, but these are very $$$$ for what you get.

SA provides insight processing and pre-build reports that allows the user's to seemlessly access, business critical information and Reports, Basically an Dataware housing tool or BI tool, the components are
SAS, SAW, Scheduler, Disconnected, DAC[Informatica ETL]

Regards
venky

There are a number of white papers on this product on the Siebel website, these should give you a grounding in what this product is cabable of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back