Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New To Audix

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccastillo

IS-IT--Management
Dec 5, 2001
US
I am trying to simply display my Auto Attendant Menu Tree. So far I've determined the only way to perform this task is by typing: display auto attend routing menu tree

However this seems to run a test and not simply display the structure. My question is, does it infact run a test on each Auto Attendant mailbox. If so should it be performed after hours incase it interrupts service. Also is this the only way to view my Auto Attendant Tree structure?

Thanks In Advance,

what kind of audix?

Da-vi'do Juan-is'imo
P.S. For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244. Also give the type & version of your voice mail & pbx & preview your post to make sure it is complete & understandable. Please answer all questions so that I may have the info to assist you. Leaving a post on how you fixed the problem will also be appreciated.

This is a shot in the dark since I'm new to Audix but I think it's version 4.4 vendor: Lucent Technologies

If you know the auto-attendant extension, from the Intuity command line type disp sub xxxx xxx being the extension, then go to page 3... There's the 'tree'.

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back