Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New SBLive Drivers Arent working

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugigoose

Programmer
Jun 20, 2001
US
I reformated recently, so I downloaded the new driver and software set for my SbLive 5.1 Soundcard! On the old driver set I had presets (.sea) like for games and stuff. This new driver don't have any and doesnt seem to even support presets! I ran this one install prog off the start menu that said it would instal presets, but all it did was update the registry and restart. Where the heck are my cool presets. I'm not sure of the version, but its the latest, everything's like blue. They really screwed the whole AudioHQ thing up I think.

I believe the presets are accessible through the windows control panel.

I know how to get to the Surround Mixer, I just don't know how to apply presets or import new ones. There doesnt't even appear to be any presets on the entire computer. I just want to apply the Diablo Preset and it's giving me crap. Where did my preset files go and how do I apply them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back