Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Phone Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooperbohl

Technical User
Mar 2, 2004
US
I have an Option 11 running 5.0 on a system in Canada. When setting up a new TN, the 3903 display prompts for "Model #". Is there a system setting that can turn this feature off? If not, is there a LD were we can list out the templates and which set type it is associated with?

Regards,

Soop

ld 1 is a template audit, hope this works

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm

THanks Joe,

I found that.. I show a list of templates with 4 digit numbers. Is there a way to ID which one for any particular set type? 3903, 3904, 500? I have a tech on site and he tried entering 0001 followed by # and he got nothing. Tried deleting and rebuilding the set and we get the same.

Thanks for you reply,

Soop

not possitive I do know that once you add a new button to a phone in a different order it will create a new template, ld 1 will remove the template if no phone is currently using it, been years since I have worked on an option 11 platform, good luck

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm

Templates seen in LD 1 - you don't need to even think about those, you can't change them and in todays world, they have no place. Memory is cheap. Here is what the MODEL things means

thread798-850345

I never used Model TNs but they are pre-programed templates for phones you can copy from. I have to say, I do not know the Model number identifications.

~~
Gene at www.GHTROUT.com

It sounds like you have connected the 3903 handset to a digital LC TN that is not configured/programmed. The handset is prompting you to select a template to start the TN configuration via the 3903 handset itself. If you have already programmed a TN through CLI or GUI, check that you handset is actually connected to that TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back