Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New number

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
We are publishing a new number that is going to ring into the console (m2250). My question is we would like this to ring in on a seperate key so the Operator will know that it was that number called. Any ideas of the best way to this the number will come in on the same T1 trunks as the other numbers.

if you just set it up as an acd with maxp =1 and ncfw = 0 the att will see the display change over a normal call and you can run acd stats on the acd for usage reports

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Not sure if this works with ACDNs but we named all our CDNs so when the call comes in on a certain CDN, the CDN number and name will display on the phone.

Hope This Helps,

ACD and CDN can't be assigned to an Attendant Console. You'll need to set it up as IADN (Individual Attendant DN) Take a look at IADN (ICI) for multiple IADN appearance.

Chas2002
Nortel Portal

all my calls to my att are routed through a acd, my acdn is 4000, 0 is a acd, maxp 1 ncfw to 4000, another help line i use is 6000 which is a maxp 1 with the ncfw to 4000.. by using simple acd scb stats i can determine not only the traffic to the operator but from which area the calls are coming.. all my routes have a different atdn, all are maxp 1 acd groups back to the att... helps with traffic flow studies.. cdn's will work the same way but i don't use them as i am more in need of real time stats, with 8 2250 consoles, almost a 1000 trunks and 7000 users, part of my job is to make sure all callers are handled a quickly as possible..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back