Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New IP Phones from Avaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doyaya

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2004
HR
Does anybody see pictures of new avaya IP Phones? Only what I know is that they will come very soon (probably this month) and they will look totaly differnet from 46xx.

Doyaya,

heard about them too but haven't seen any pictures yet, nor live phones. why bother? wait a month or two and you'll see them yourself...

p.s. i wish they would return to old 64xx (or better 84xx! but that's impossible) ways with lots of physical buttons and such. :(

I've heard of them. The new One-X Desktop Edition...

High Fidelity Audio Quality including Wideband Support
WML (still)
USB Support
Gigabit Ethernet
Bluetooth
WiFi, etc...
Kinda looks like a Cisco phone also

GA is 7/06 with $395 list~

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

they bought this from Aastra Technologies of Canada about 18 months ago and re-branded it as the Avaya

Got a customer that has been beta testing them. Sound quality is apparently awesome...

Yes I saw it and have it. If you are so interested I can send it

The new 9600 series is nice to look at but I think the sound from the 4600 series is better. the 96 is louder but I find a little distorted when compared to the 46 series. But this is only my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back