Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

new DID

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamoukh

Programmer
Nov 22, 2006
SY
hello:
please tell me how to put new DID TRK on my OPT11 for the first time

ur using PRI r some other trunks please mention that...according that we can help u?

DID TRK ? do you just need a did number on a phone or a new trunk.. those are a little different then they would seem.. i have 300 trunks and 7000 working dids.. adding a station or a did ext to a station does not usually require a trunk..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I have " NT8D14 " & 8 DID lines from the PSTN
I want to get the incoming calls from DID TRK to any EXT in my OPT11 directly.
( EXT card NT8D09 )

Just put the DID number on a phone. What range the the telco give you and how many digits are they sending

station programing is the same for a did as a non-did. your did range is on your phone bill but it is not in the switch software...

ld 20
prt
ludn
dn x

use the 1st digit of a working did for x.. usually gaps in your did range in the list vacant numbers table is the 1st place to look.

then ld 11 for a digital set..

ld 11
chg
4 4
echg yep
key 0 scr 345

if my did's are 300 to 400 and i am using 3 digit internal dn's.. then that easy change would make the bottom right hand key on the 2616, card 4 unit 4, 345 ringing..if you don't know the tn of your phone.. ld 20 prt dnb xxx, with the xxx equal to your number now.. (key 0).. so if my non did is 444 then

ld 20
prt
dnb

the switch will show

dn 444

2616 4 0 0 4 marp key 0 and the name as programed in 95

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search