Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Daylight Savings time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maker1

Technical User
Jun 20, 2003
US
Anyone heard what Siemmens is doing to address the new Daylight Savings time? We have a Hicom 300.

A new script for the amo ,sonus , or you can manually add the date in sonus .

This is what I got from Siemens. We double checked our 4000 in SONUS and found they did not change it. We are doing an upgrade at the end of the month so we only changed this yes. I have the info on all systems if anyone is interested.

Hicom 300, 9751-9006, HiPath 4000

The SONUS tables for the Hicom 300, 9751-9006 and HiPath 4000 products were updated in October 2006 with the new dates for the next 10 years. If the time does not automatically change on March 11, 2007, please enter a service ticket via Siemens Online (must be a registered user), or contact the Siemens Support Operations Center.

Thanks guys! Went in and changed the tables. We are self maintainers so I got to do it.

Did they change it regardless of contract status? I found this out by accident a few weeks ago while reading a computer trade mag in the 'library'. A bunch of people were whining that MS is not going to make a change available for Win 2000 for the new DST changes, and needless to say I just about....

Anyway... I made myself a work order, that I will no doubt do at the 11th and a half hour to check them and change them. I checked the 80 at my primary site and it was changed, but I haven't checked the other 6 yet. None of them are on contracts so I was kinda surprised to find the 80 changed.

If they got changed regardless of contract status then I won't have to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back