Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New CorVu Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calator

Programmer
Feb 12, 2001
AU
To all those interested: a new Corvu forum has been created.
Join me in the forum and keep your hopes up.

I have problems on using the formulas in CorVu, especially when I have to do complex Finance reporting. Any Helpdesk for it?

Ridz,

I'm not sure of the official Mincom support line for CorVu. I think you probably should contact your local PC Products consultant, try the MIMS Helpdesk, or post a specific example of what you are looking for on the Corvu list... I or others may be able to help in this area.

mn

Ridz,

Mincom provides first line support for the Corvu product for all its MIMS/Ellipse Customers. Feel free to contact our helpdesk staff to get help with your issue or raise a work order if you prefer and our technical people will be happy to help out.

Rod Sprenger
Support Manager
Mincom Australia

Calator was just trying to say there is a new support forum on Tek-Tips where you can post CorVu problems. Here is the URL for the new forum:

We have about 600 forums on Tek-Tips and anyone wanting to have a new forum considered for addition to this site can e-mail forummanager@tek-tips.com to get the ball rolling.

We will also very soon be offering private forums as a new feature on Tek-Tips for a small monthly fee (this will not change the current site at all). We plan on sending all members an e-mail when this new service is available. :)

Cheers,

Dave Murphy, CEO
Tek-Tips Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back