Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rphips

IS-IT--Management
Sep 12, 2003
US
Good day everyone

I do not believe this belongs here but I am a loss anyway

I built a standard network here with a 2000 Server as a PDV an Exchange 2000 server a 2003 Developer server and a staging server.

The company likes the design and effeciency of the network and now wants to move all functions inside - Cool right - well heres where the confusion sets in. They want to run a dual T1 due to the amount of clients that access information on our network.

I have a 1 firewall and 1 router and of course a internal DNS server and a PDC. They want to put in another fire wall and another router and basically split the network into 2 seperate networks.

I prefer to keep it as one intranet but I am confused on what I need considering it will be a dual T1 - I have built them with a single entry point before but not 2

any suggestions

bob

"ZOINKS !!!!!"

Shaggy

Thanks FilthPig

bob

"ZOINKS !!!!!"

Shaggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor