Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEW CLID CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

beybros

Technical User
Sep 14, 2004
US
We have a MICS 4.1 rel. My question, will we have any problem with the new CLID (New NT7B75AAAG's) working in our system?

We have a MICS with Rel. 4.1 with a Flash ACD for our call center and a CP150 for our office. Yesterday we replace two LSD cards with two Norstar CLID cards (NT5B41GA). After we install these cards the AA would not answer plus I assign these lines on my phone .I could not see the incoming calls. The odd thing, I was able to make call out on each line. Was their some programming or do I have two bad cards?

Hard to say, the CLID cards are the same as the LS/DS cards with the ability to give you Caller ID. Caller ID doesn't work unless you do that part of the programming. I'm assuming you only 2 cards in your system with no Trunk Mods, the lines should have just worked when the system powered up. Did you try putting the LS/DS cards bach in, what happened?

Louie Roldan

Roldan,

I replaced my old cards and the system works find. Upon further testing I power down our system and install one card at a time. I found out one card was bad and the other was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back