Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Circuit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickJPlett

IS-IT--Management
Apr 30, 2004
US
I need to build a new 23 + D channel circuit. I'm going to use it as a tie line to a router for VOIP. I haven't touched a pbx in a year and forgot how to do this....I know, call someone..... I also need to build the route and d channel as well

Can anyone offer up the info please??

Thanks,
Rick

Program DCH under ADAN in ld 17.

Program routes in ld 16.

Program Trunks in ld 14.

Good Luck!

It's really the command to make the 23 channels come up is what I'm after. I needed the information Telkotek left as well.

Thanks to you for it.

Sorry,

I'm not making meself clear. How do I build the circuit with the 23 + D?

or you can goto cisco web site get some information config nortel switch tie to cisco router.

ld 60
enll xx (where the xx is your loop)

to disable:

ld 96

dis dch xx (where xx is the dch)

then ld 60

disl xx (where xx is the loop)

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

1st ld 16 new rdb..adds a route
then ld 17 chg adan new dch x adds a dch
then load 14 new did,cot, tie adds the 23 b's
then ld 86 and 90 to point outbound traffic to the pri.. unless it's just inbound..if you need a route, dch or trunk posted, let me knmow what type.. this is not a task for a less then top end user

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back