Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New CCR installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sskars

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2011
ES
Hi all.

I finished a new CCR installation but I have a little problem.

When I finished the installation, the browser opens automatically with the default login screen and I cant't cretae a new administrator acoount (in my previuos installations the browser opens automatically withh the create admin account screen).

In this installation, what is the best way to create an admin account?.

Thanks.

Try another install.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing CCR twice now, but always I have the same problem.

Is impossible to create an admin account because the browser always start in the dafault login screen.

¿Can I create this admin account using a differente method?

I've got a new install where I created the account, but subsequent logins the login screen is completely unresponsive... I've done a bunch of these installs, and this is the first one that's behaved this way.

I must have missed something, somewhere. Just don't know where.

I hate CCR sooooooooooo much. Stupid program.

GB

tried a different browser?

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

I had this a few weeks ago.

KB mentions that you need to refresh the page if that issue occurs and you'll get to the correct screen allowing you to create the administrator login.

Not surprisingly, the refresh didn't work for me, but reinstallation did. Remember to uninstall SQL too. Thats where the login details would be stored if an admin account already existed. I found I had to remove the database manually as well as uninstalling through the add remove programs screen.

Before uninstalling I checked the DB for any user entries that would indicate an Admin account had already been created - nothing showed up.

Also make sure you are using the right version of SQL. I made the mistake once of installing SQL 05 with an r8 version of CCR..Same issue.

Hope this helps.

Try using xima instead of CCR. 15 minute install and way less stipulations of what you can and can't do with agents and hunt groups..i was blown away..

Those 15 minutes are including getting some coffee before you start :)

BAZINGA!

LOL Peter - saw Jon Florence this week - reports 2.0 will make you blow your reporting load!

ACSS - SME
General Geek

1832163.png

You make me curious :)
Any new stuff?

BAZINGA!

At having climbed into he'd with Avaya, I hope they don't catch their bugs :)

Sorry....After having climbed into bed with Avaya.... Stupid iPhone :)

Good ole jon florence..nice fella. I forgot to tell you that 15 minutes was with coffee and a donut ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back