Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Agent Not Showing in Real Time Displays 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HASAGO

Vendor
Sep 28, 2005
AU
Has anyone come across and issue with adding new agents to CC 6.0 via the Contact Centre Management WEB access? Issue is that new agents cannot be seen in real time displays. Can be seen in reports and against supervisor but not seen in real time display. Running latest SU03. Existing agents can be seen in real time displays still.

Did you update/check partition information for the new agent(s)? Depending on your partitioning rules, you may not be able to see resources (agents, skillsets, applications, CDNs...) if you do not update the partition after adding the resource.

There are currently no partitions defined so that all supervisors are set to see all agents, skillsets etc. Is there still a requirement to update anything or should it automatically update?

I have a request and a recommendation. First, can you verify the agent is able to log in and take a call? Then, verify that you cannot see the agent on Real Time or Historical reports when you are logged in as webadmin from a known good workstation (everything else works).

If you can see the agent with webadmin user, then you have a partitioning/access class issue.

If you cannot see the agent with webadmin user, the next step I would recommend is a reboot of the CCMA. I have seen lots of unexplainable things on the Web Client/CCMA application that are remedied by a reboot. The Web Client/CCMA product has improved tremendously with release 6, but it still gets confused from time to time.

If the reboot does not work, open a service request with your vendor. You may have stumbled on something in the way your system is configured, patched, or the process you followed that needs attention.

The agent can and is taking calls. It can be seen on historical reports but not in real time displays. I am using the webadmin user.
Looks like I should organise a reboot of CCMA. I am a little confused with CCMA and whether it is a seperate function from the CC6.0 server. Does this mean I need to reboot the CC6.0 server or just restart a CCMA function?

The CCMS and CCMA applications can co-reside on the same server or on separate servers. For cost reasons, the co-residency option is becoming more common.

If they are on separate servers, then re-boot the CCMA (not service affecting) and check operation. If the problem remains, reboot CCMS (make sure you shut down services per documentation before rebooting the CCMS).

If you have co-residency, (for my money) I would shut down the CCMS services and reboot the whole thing.

Have a look in your parameter under Configuration -> Historical Satistics (configured value must be higher than measured).

Also, if there is a filter on the Real Time Display the agents will need to be added to the filter.

I have the solution (ok it worked for me) stop and start the ccma icetrd service in control panel.

regards john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back