Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

new a+ test, how many questions how much time 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabalot

Technical User
Jun 1, 2003
US
i was all ready to take the adaptive test then they switched back to the old style. how many questions is this core test and how much time do we get? i am doing well on the mike meyers practice tests, is the real a+ test any harder, easier, the same? those stupid bs questions that are more of a matter of opinion scare me.
thanks

A matter of opinion? None of the questions are "a matter of opinion".

Better do some more studying.

Well I took the adaptive test and it stopped after 10 questions. BUT I believe the new test is around 74-80 questions, and well there was no "opinion" in the test that I saw. Though some of the questions were worded poorly imo, it was a good test.

I just passed Exam 220-302 on Jan. 20/04 The exam was 80 questions and 90 min to complete once you start the exam, you have 15 min of information to read like an introduction to the Certification etc... and after your 90 min or less exam you have another 15 min survey to complete. The new exam allows you to go back and review your work, one thing I noticed was that when you click to proceed to your next question. It is not right away, DO NOT click on the proceed button twice, as you will skip your next question. At the end when you submit your answers if you have missed a question (unanswered) the exam will notify you of this. Also if you get alot of questions in a row on one subject, you may want to check out your last few answers alittle closer, I have been told if you get two many questions in a row - on lets say printers, well maybe you have some questions answered incorrectly. I also found my exam to be quite a bit of XP new material. I am W2K trained so it was interesting but I did find it to be a fair exam. Lets face it "He could be the best BUS driver in the world" but if he/she does not have a licence my DAUGHTER will not be getting on that bus!! HAPPY CRAMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back