Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

netware5.1.....programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
i am having a hard time loading programmes on my NW5.1 home server. There always comes up a message saying there cant be foound a "product.ini" file on the CD. That was when i tried to load a eDirectory 8.5 CD.....same thing with the Oracle CD....what seems to be the problem???

Every product that you have installed, is listed in nwconfig. That a program will be displayed in this list it needs the product.ini.

Have you tried to install the program in nwconfig / product options / install a product not listed ?

i ttried using nwconfig as u have mentioned but it still gives me that same error.....also....is there any other way i can looad programs i have?

Are you sure that you are pointing NWCONFIG to the correct location for the PRODUCT.INI file of the application you are trying to install?

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back