Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netware 6.0 sp-5 iManager: stop running

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanios

MIS
Jun 9, 2004
US
IManager was running fine until I rebooted the server then opps it disappears. I had it bookmakred on 2 different PC's and both worked well until the reboot. I get a message "page can not be found" when trying to call up Imanager using ip address:2200. Nothing was changed on the server. Any help is appreciated. Can I re-install Imanager on the server without causing the server to go down? I know I can use TCPCON but don't know what to look for. I'm now researching the TID's on novell's site.
Thank you in advance.

Hopefully you'll get a better answer, but try this: use ip address and see if it will connect. In other words, drop the s off of https and drop the port number 2200 off the end. It might connect with a different port number. Good Luck.

Iolair MacWalter

Iolair MacWalter
Director of IT

Thank you iolair and Novelli:
I tried address and it still failed. I check TID's 10065902, 10077029, 10078877, 10077480 and a few others but to no avail. I ran PKIDIAG and everything checks out ok. Does anyone know how I can get around not using Imanager? In Imanger I setup 3 printers to download to all my users and it worked fine. All have the printers but it's assigned to port //nps01, //nps02, //nps03 and now I'm having problems w/ users printing to these printers. I need visit each desktop and delete the printers and install each one by ip. I was hoping to get Imanger back up to undo what I did. :)

If you're not using iPrint, whip out the trusty NWAdmin.

You can use NDPS to automatically delete those printers rather than visiting each workstation. One of the simple pleasures in life. And it can be done in NWADMIN easier than iManager.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back