Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

.net help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebsysonline

Vendor
Oct 15, 2008
I have a consulting practice that does subcontract programming for some resellers and some direct customers. I am in need of a developer that can make some changes to an existing application that interfaces with Macola (not developed by us). The app is in .net and you will be needed to work directly with the consultant in charge. Requires at least cursory knowledge of Macola EDI as well.

give me a holler. Right up my alley. abaldeagle AT embarqmail.com

Andy Baldwin

"Testing is the most overlooked programming language on the books!"

Ask a great question, get a great answer. Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.
Find out how to get great answers FAQ219-2884.

This is also my area of expertise. If you wish, you can also reach me at the email address below.

stravis AT enterpriseexpressions.com

I have extensive experience writing code in C#, VB.Net, and C++/CLI for the .Net platform and have written at least a dozen applications over the years to extend and enhance the Macola EDI module.

Scott Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back