Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

.NET C# Crystal Reprots 9.0 Report browsing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vihrao

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2004
US
When I generate report with Crystal 9.0 and .NET the report comes up for display. However, If I have more than two pages say 10 pages in my report output I can browse from page 1 to 2 by selecting the 'Next' icon, but after the second page the next icon does nothing. In other words I cannot browse after the second page. I can go the last page using the 'Last' icon. Only the Last icon works and takes me to the last page. When I try browsing one page at a time backwards using 'Prev' icon, it jumps to the first page skipping all the pages between the last page and the first page.

I tried changing the settings in Crystal report headings, page headings etc. I cannot fix it.

Can someone help?

How can you know there are pages between if it doesn't show them, by the page number? Perhaps the page numbering is wrong, and what you're seeing is that you have some suppression on or some such, so some pages aren't being displayed.

You might try placing a page n of m field on there to assist in diagnosing pages, and reemove all record selection to diagnose suppression.

-k

I know the pages are there because I can go to any page by entering the page number next to the ‘Go To’ icon. I have not suppressed any headers. How can I control those icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back