Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need UCC/EAN 128 font 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterK04

MIS
Dec 2, 2004
CA
I'd like to find a UCC/EAN 128 font so we can incorporate barcode creation into our Powerbuilder application. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I believe I'd need UCC/EAN 128 True Type Font. Is that correct?

Thank you.

PeterK04,
do you need the font for viewing on screen or printing? if printing to what type of printer? if it's intermec or zebra all you need to do is pass the control codes from you application. if laserjet - i believe it's just the barcodes & more dimm and then pass the appropriate control codes.
hth
regards,
longhair

I need to print the barcode on documents generated by our application for futher interal processing. These documents are printed mostly on HP LaserJet printers.

What is "dimm"?

PeterK04,
you should be able to just get the correct DIMM from HP. install it on the printers. in your app, if it doesn't already have it, you will need to code the barcode commands using HP's printer control language.
regards,
longhair

Hello,every one!

I want to get the specification of EAN-5.
Can you help me? Thanks.

Grettings,
Dave

Hello!

If you want to get the font of EAN/UCC 128,you can visit this web site:

You need to click the first link of this page, then you can find the infomation you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back