Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to use a script to logout all Group members after a working day. can someone help me ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobClements70

Technical User
Jul 28, 2009
NL
Hi all,

A customer needs to have all members to leave different huntgoups (Group presence Absent)
Users forget this action frequently .. is there a way to script a "Group Presence - Leave Group Third Party" feature (maintenance command) ?

help is appreciated !

Don't think it's possible to achieve what you have asked.

Coming at this from a pespective of not knowing versions/handsets etc.
Could you use hotdesking for certain users and set a schedule for logging out the hotdesk users at the end of the day? Or possibly ACD with auto logout?

I know there's a way with visual basic ... there was a script to logout all hotdeskusers at night.. this option is availible within the MiCD now .. but not the option Absent.
The users can't be logged out because they personally have to be called on there DDI number ..

I found the below in the helpfile so it seems possible but unfortunatly its not something I can assist with.

Group Presence control via the MiTAI Stands for Mitel Networks Telephony Application Interface. Used by applications to communicate with Mitel PBXs. API is supported.

Kind of hacky, but if you have an MiCC server you could throw a macro together that right clicks the agent real-time status window in CCC and selects monitor control option and makes the agents absent.
There would likely be something you could script properly but probably would need an OIG to interface.

Hi Jemson .. the customer doesn't work with ACD agents.. but normal users in Groups

We have OIG running for Google integration .. but what Application should I use.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back