Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to Redirect Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary7B

Technical User
Nov 2, 2004
Have no consoles here. Dialing zero reaches the front desk (ext. 200). I now want zero (and MM revert which is currently configured as 0) to go to our new receptionist at ext. 201. I tried removing 0 from the ATDN of ATT_DATA and instead, defined it as an ACDN with maxp=1 and ncfw=201 but zero calls are still being routed to ext. 200. Do I need to INIT? Is there somewhere else to look for where ext. 200 is configured as the recipient of calls to zero?

SCH0730 DN conflicts with existing number.
I have already defined DN 201 as the primary SCR on KEY 0 of the receptionist's 3904. To use this method, the ATDN in ATT_DATA must be an unused DN.

That sucks, did you check ld 49 tables to see if 0 is in there to go to 200?

Yes, neither 0 nor 200 appears in my IDC.

revert dn in MM should be 201....on voice services dn table
and voice menu def, thru dial def

I could not find 200 anywhere in the entire CDB. LDN0 is 8999 but I have no idea what that means or where that might be forwarded to 200. I have my auto-attendant defined in NIT_DATA (ext. 205). Yes, I have 201 defined as MM revert so pressing zero while listening to the auto-attendant greeting brings you to the right place. But all of the individual user accounts have 0 configured as their operator assistance number.

Hi Gary,

Can you print the following in LD 21 and put on web site

PRT ATT_DATA

PRT NIT_DATA

LD 20

PRT
Type 2250

You might find that the parameter you are looking for is the AODN under ATT_DATA. This is the extension that the call would go to if the M2250 is programed on your system.

The other option is to reprogram ATDN on the M2250 console and set the digit 0 as an SCR,ACD,PLDN assigned to GHT or MCR key

Marshall

No consoles here so there are no M2250's defined. Here is the other info you requested (which I have alluded to above):
Code:
[highlight]ATT_DATA[/highlight]
  OPT AHD BIND BIXA BLA 
      DNX IC1 XTG XDP XLF XBL 
      FKA MWUD LOD 
      REA SYD ATDA
  ATDN 0   [COLOR=red](before I changed it to an unused DN)[/color]
  NCOS 0 
  CWUP NO
  CWCL 0 0 
  CWTM 0 0 
  CWBZ NO NO
  MATT NO
  RTIM 30 30 30 
  ATIM 0 
  AQTT 0 
  AODN 
  SPVC 00 
    SBLF NO
  RTSA RSAD
  SACP NO
  ABDN NO
  IDBZ NO
  PBUZ 02  10 
  ICI 00 
  ICI 01 
  ICI 02 
  ICI 03 
  ICI 04 
  ICI 05 
  ICI 06 
  ICI 07 
  ICI 08 
  ICI 09 
  RICI 

[highlight]NIT_DATA[/highlight]
  NIT1 205
  TIM1 
  NIT2 
  TIM2 
  NIT3 
  TIM3 
  NIT4 
  TIM4 
  ENS NO

[highlight]LDN_DATA[/highlight]
  OPT XLDN 
  DLDN YES
  LDN0 8999
  LDA0 
  LDN1 
  LDA1 
  LDN2 
  LDA2 
  LDN3 
  LDA3 
  LDN4 
  LDA4 
  LDN5 
  LDA5 
  LDBZ 
  ICI 00 
  ICI 01 
  ICI 02 
  ICI 03 
  ICI 04 
  ICI 05 
  ICI 06 
  ICI 07 
  ICI 08 
  ICI 09

The extension 0 can you confirm this is not set as 200 on the mailbox attendant DN on the MMail.

When you dial 0 on the phone does it ring at extension 200?

Marshall

Why don't you just delete 200 and make it a
maxp1 ACD night call forwarded to 201?

i can think of 20+ ways to do that, have you got it done?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I suppose, in retrospect, the easiest solution would have been to give ext. 200 to the new receptionist upstairs and not have to figure out how zero gets there. But they want x200 to remain at the front desk because everyone is used to dialing 200 to reach the front desk. So it is my job to reroute the zero calls from 200 to 201. I thought it would be easy. Must be something small we are overlooking.

As I stated above, I don't know what the 8999 represents or how it may be forwarded. Maybe someone does?

Yes, Marshall, dialing zero (while listening to dial tone) routes you to x200. For this reason, I am discounting any MM config as being responsible for "overriding" my 0 ACD.

Here is the answer: a pretranslation table was defined which points to an SCL.
Code:
>ld 20

REQ: prt
[highlight]TYPE: pre[/highlight]
CUST 0

XLAT 0    [COLOR=magenta]<-- First digit 0 is being translated[/color]
 PRE 2    [COLOR=magenta]<-- Pointing to SCL 2[/color]
XLAT 9 
 PRE 9 

REQ: prt
[highlight]TYPE: scl[/highlight]
LSNO 2

SIZE 10 
RNGE 

SCNO 0002 
SCL  

DNSZ 4 
STOR 0 200
STOR 1 
STOR 2 
STOR 3 
STOR 4 
STOR 5 
STOR 6 
STOR 7 
STOR 8 
STOR 9

then change scl 2 #0 to 201
you will probably have to put it on a phone as a SCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back