Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to Print a ID card that has a front and back. Templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookEmHorns

Programmer
Dec 17, 2009
US
My client would like me to build them a ID card thats two sided in Crystal. I tried the label wizzard, however I am not having much luck trying to get the back of the label on this print.

The ID card dimensions are 2 X 3.5 inches. Any tips or suggestions are always appreciated.

What problems are you running into? What goes on the back of the card--is it something unique to each ID card or is there a standard back? I'm assuming you are planning to use duplex printing.

-LB

Same back to it. Just a single image that has the companys name, address and phone.

Is there any field, e.g., ID that is always sequential that you could use for grouping into ranges? If so, you could create a group based on the number of labels per page, and then put a subreport with the back image in the group footer, sized to take up a page.

If you don't have a sequential field, please explain whether you must insert any other groups in order to get unique labels.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back