Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to OUT a type ACDN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNIsarahd

Programmer
Aug 13, 2003
US
In doing some cleanup in our system, we found an extension of a type ACDN. We don't need it there and are trying to clean it up.

I've tried using the type ACD, CDN, or ACDN, based on other possible solutions I've seen, and no matter which type I use, I get the error SCH0099.

How do I get rid of this ACDN?

Thanks in advance.

Try printing it in LD 23. Use those same types until you find one that works. The use it to remove the ACDN, also in LD 23.

Hope this helps,

Scott M.

That worked! A type ACD in LD 23 rather than LD 20 did the trick.

Thank you very much!

before you out acd dn's check the ncfw, it may be used by an app you haven't noticed.. we use those for forwards of all kinds

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

This thread answers my question about how to out an acdn, but leads to a question for advice.

We have several ACDNs for folks with voicemail only (no ringing phone). I'd like to convert them to phantom TNs, which we also use for this purpose. I think I have plenty of phantoms left.

What's better to use for voicemail-only people: ACDN or phantom TN? Pros and cons fo each? These mailboxes are for officers and dispatchers that don't have their own phones.

I use ACDN's instead of Phantom's because I have hundreds of ACDN but only 50 TN's left and they cost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back