Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need testknig for ccnp free 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkcia

IS-IT--Management
Apr 11, 2007
SY
hi all plz help me
i need free sites to download BCMSN testknig v 3.0
please if any one had a link send it
it will help me in the exam

moustafa kaid
ccna
commium group

thanks Burt but there is nothing for BCMSN

Moustafa

Here is a novel idea – if you are going to cheat to become a “paper” CCNP, then why don’t you at least fork over the bucks and BUY a Test King!

Just gotta love them paper certs :) :)

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

I'm hip! It has been said before that things of this nature may help SUPPLEMENT the stuff you ALREADY know, but certainly no shortcut. Thank goodness there exist no shortcuts for CCIE---no "Testking" for the CCIE lab!!!

Burt

hay hold on i am not an ediot burt i have the books i need only testking
and about cheating cisco guy 33 i am just want to test my self before getting into the test i have expert 5 years with cisco and dont need "paper" ccnp i am vpn spec. and aeronet spec. and many u will not imagin
thnks all

hay hold on i am not an ediot burt i have the books i need only testking
and about cheating cisco guy 33 i am just want to test my self before getting into the test i have expert 5 years with cisco and dont need "paper" ccnp i am vpn spec. and aeronet spec. and many u will not imagin
thanks all

moustafa kaid
ccna
commium

Burt,

You took the words right out of my mouth - you get a Pink Star :)

And Moustafa if you think so much of Test King as a "study guide" - why are you trying to cheat them out of fair payment $$$$ I mean what is it $40?

Just my thoughts!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Ciscoguy, thank you so much for that. I have been meaning to talk to you about becoming an instructor, actually. If you would, I would appreciate any input and answers to some questions that I may have. I know the pay may not be great, but that is not important. I have a genuine passion for this sort of stuff. My email address is burt_bees@yahoo.com. I now give you a pink star, for the support for being anti-paper cert...like I say, I have a genuine passion for communications in general (especially routing and switching, including the POTS). Thank you.

Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back