Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need some REAL help with images 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tseyigai

Instructor
Nov 27, 2007
US
I am trying to change the images in this fla file and can't. I can insert new images, but when attempting to click on them and create larger ones, it won't open up. I have left the original images as they were. Please let me know what i'm doing wrong. These would be the images that go into the ART section. Also, I need to know how to create new ones for the next other pages within that section.I usually change them in the library as well and update or insert from the properties tab in the library file. However, when attempting to do this in both the small image and the larger one, they don't link and it doesn't work for some reason. I tried to check the actionscript for these particular files, but can't find.When you do check the .fla perhaps you can add a file or two, to both the small and the large image files?I usually change them in the library as well and update or insert from the properties tab in the library file. However, when attempting to do this in both the small image and the larger one, they don't link and it doesn't work for some reason. I tried to check the actionscript for these particular files, but can't find.When you do check the .fla perhaps you can add a file or two, to both the small and the large image files?

Thanks,
Tseyigai

Thanks,
Tseyigai

Thanks,
Tseyigai

Here it is: The section I'm trying to change is in the portfolio one. There are nine small images that openup into nine larger ones. They need to have the same name it looks like, but it's rather tricky playing around with them it seems...Can you show me or actually change some of the small images in order, with larger ones so that I can figure this out?
thanks,
Tseyigai

Excuse me for asking, but is this just for playing around with this template, or is this in fact a real job?

No names are not important, but you should be consistent in your naming. Thus I need to find thumbs and full picture versions of each artwork you want to add...
Thumbs should be 72*58 and full versions 232*190.

I'll try to work something out for 3 pictures or so, if I can find 3 pictures that have matching thumbs...
Since I'll need to resized them in PS, and then include them in the .fla, I would prefer that you provide them, in the dimensions mentioned above...

Again, is this for real, or are you just trying to learn how to edit a template?

Regards. FLASH HELP - OPENED FOR BUSINESS!
TO GET YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE HOSTING

I think I'm getting it. Symbol #194 was blank after I edited. Then I could edit that symbol file and insert an image and go from there. However, I'm still unclear about "how" I might enable the pull-down menu to play images for "architecture" or other fields, and also enable the first screen to go to the next page.

Tseyigai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back