Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED software rls 22.46

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxpbxtek

Vendor
Feb 3, 2006
US
Does anyone know where I can obtain an copy of the older release of 22.46 for an option 61 with older CMDU's with floppy drives ONLY........

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut...

might check some of the older sites in your area. if the switch is 10 years old, sometimes the old software is still around.. i had the old stuff at one time. when i used to do upgrades a lot i usually kept the old software... but that stayed on my old truck when i changed companies... if you have a provider maybe they have a working switch and you can disk copy that.. it is generic for the switch, just the dongle and keycodes need to be for the site..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,
I have a working switch, I am replacing the IOP/CMDU card and I need to up load the software on teh new card....NTS told me I could not copy the software from one core to another....Do you know a way??????? Thanks in advance.
Robert

Just a squirrel trying to get a nut...

You can copy the database from one one core to another, but you need to initiate a reload on the inactive core, and to do that you need an install floppy and CD for software.

I had to do this at Austin Community College when an upgrade went south.

Good luck on finding the disks.....

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back