Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need report to check no user or trafic running on Mitel MiVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

persi01

Technical User
Sep 14, 2017
IN
Hi All
We have couple of Mitel MiVB Rel 8 system which need to be shutdown, user have been migrated to teams & contact center user cloud vendor.
Before shutdown Admin & IT team need to take logs or reports which show no trafic running on mitel mivb.
We are new to Mitel MiVb with no mitel support from old patner.
If anyone share what mitel maintain commands to run or screenshot can used to justify no user currently registered + no calls trafic on MiVb , that will be helpful.
Thanks in Advance.

prob easiest to use smdr ( assuming its configured)
set putty to log to file and telnet to MIVB address using port 1752

if you get a stream of data thats information that was saved in the buffer
if you get nothing you wont know if its working or not without generating a record.
- would have to connect a handset and call something and see if a record is created

- you could also try exporting all ip telephones - if nothing shows as connected then nothing is connected

or just disconnect them from the network and see if anyone complains

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

Hi
Thank you for reply.
1. Any mitel mivb maintenance commands to see if pri & sip trunk busy or free?
2. Can I pull SMDR reports from maintenance tab like last 200 lines or 100 lines?? If yes pls share maintenance commands.
3. Also any maintenance command to check logged in device? I will use inventory tab also.

Thanks in advance!!!

Logsys read smdr newest 25 would show the last 25, might show internal calls if programmed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back