Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEED REPORT TO ASK USER FOR INFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malta393

Technical User
Apr 8, 2002
EU
i NEED TO PRODUCE A ORDERS REPORT THAT ASKS THE USER FOR BEGINNING AND END DATES,THE MANAGER AND THE ACCOUNT.i THEN NEED IT TO PRODUCE ALL FIGS'S DEPENDANT ON which YES/No box on a form has been completed.

I am a Novice-So any help greatly appreciated

Please Help if you can

Bye for Now

You need to be thinking of this from how you would launch the report. First of all, I would create a form that presents the data that the user needs to interact with (including the Yes/No boxes). Once this was developed, I would create a Query object which had it's criteria linked to the fields on this form. This Query would then become the datasource for your form. petersdaniel@hotmail.com
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." --Albert Einstein

You need to be thinking of this from how you would launch the report. First of all, I would create a form that presents the data that the user needs to interact with (including the Yes/No boxes). Once this was developed, I would create a Query object which had it's criteria linked to the fields on this form. This Query would then become the datasource for your report. petersdaniel@hotmail.com
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." --Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back