Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Print Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCooL

Programmer
Oct 21, 2001
US
Hi there...

I'm using CrystalReportViewer then when show the reports the PrintButton dont appear in the CRV ToolBar i was looking for it and found that the propertie is called HasPrintButton, I try to activate this propertie in disign mode but dont had it, I'm using VS.NET 2k3, Can anyone help me to activate this Button?

Thanks in Advance

"HasPrintButton" is a property of the Crystal Viewer version 9.2.3300.0, which comes with Crystal 9.0, if I'm not mistaken. I'm pretty sure that you've got the previous version, which doesn't have this property. Check the version of CrystalDecisions.Web reference in your project, it should be 9.2.3300.0. If it's not, remove the reference and add CrystalDecisions.Web.dll from SystemDrive:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\managed directory. Remove CrystalReportViewer control from the tool bar by right-clicking on the control and selecting "delete" option. Then add the same dll above as a new control (since Crystal viewer is a part of CrystalDecisions.Web namespace). Make sure that all versions are 9.2.3300.0. Now if you drag the viewer to your web page, you'll see the HasPrintButton property.

To LV:
I have the same problems. But I can't change the reference of CrystalDecisions.Web.dll. In my PC,there is only "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\1.0\managed",not "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\managed". The version of VS.NET in my PC is MDE 2002 7.0.9486,.NET framework 1.0,and Crystal Report for Visual Studio .NET. Is it a previous version? How should I do to upgrade the VS.NET? I only install VS.NET 2002.Should I install VS.NET2003 or CR9.0? Thanks!

To akilin:
You must install CR9 to create ...CrystalDecisions\2.0\managed

To LV:
Thank you a lot sorry the delay

HI JCool,

What version of CR 9. Does it matter if it is standard , Pro, or developer edition.

Ehx

Hi all

I also having the same problem like JCool. My Print button didn't show on my CRV toolbar. I'm using Crystal Report 9.0 and i have the file "CrystalDecisions.Web.dll" on my
SystemDrive:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\managed directory.

Anyway how to Check the version of CrystalDecisions.Web reference in my project?.

I check on my web.Conf file the version is 9.2.3300.0

Thanks in advance.

Edward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back