Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need info on the 16xx / 17xx handsets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

l33byt1980

Vendor
Apr 17, 2008
GB
Guys.

Whats the official on this? Are the 17xx cancelled in place of 16xx handsets and updated firmware?

Cheers

ACA - IPOffice implement
ACA - IP Telephony
CCNA - Passed at last

This new build of IP Office 4.2 software includes support for 1600 series IP telephones, 1700 telephones as previously communicated in Technical Bulletin 97, will not be introduced. No licence key is required for 1600 telephone support with IP Office 4.2 Q4 onward..... last I recieved a couple of weeks ago.

ACS - IP Office Implement

Ah ok. Thanks

ACA - IPOffice implement
ACA - IP Telephony
CCNA - Passed at last

I have a 1616 working on the newest 4.2. It is a private build and there are no licenses needed for the 16xx phones. it really seems to work well so far. I have had it for like a month with no issues.

Kevin Wing
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

Well I am just downloading 4.2.101109 which has the support I believe so just setting up VLAN & IPoffice lab now.

ACA - IPOffice implement
ACA - IP Telephony
CCNA - Passed at last

I have one site running with app. 30 1608. They work great and customer is really happy with the phones. They worked also with the 5610 before, but they abs. prefer the 1608.

Arnoud

Next general release should be out on the 10 Nov which will allow the 1600's to work.

ACS IP Office Implement
ACA IP Telephoney Implement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back